Your media is building and sustaining brand awareness and trust and/or converting new business—or it’s not.
To what degree? How do you know? Is your media working for you? These are questions every marketer should have an answer to when considering different media buys.
NorthAmericaTalk is excited to announce the results of a recent reader survey: of the 390 readers surveyed, 66.5% said they took action in the community based on a piece of content they read on one of our @Talk platforms.
Lucy Reuter, a longtime ThurstonTalk reader, said, “ThurstonTalk is a valuable resource for me to know what’s going on in the community and the articles tell a story in a way that resonates with me more than other forms of media.
“I read an article about the Yelm Senior Center and I gave fabric to a woman I met at a quilt retreat and asked her to deliver it to the Sr. Center for their quilting group.”
A recent LYFE Marketing study breaks down the importance of content marketing; here are some of the key takeaways:
- 78% of consumers prefer getting to know a company via articles over ads
- 70% of consumers believe that organizations providing custom content are interested in building a relationship with them
- 82% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading their custom content
- 70% of consumers feel closer to a company as a result of content marketing
- Content marketing provides conversion rates about 6 times higher than other digital marketing methods
- After reading recommendations on a blog, 61% of online consumers in the U.S. then decided to make a purchase
- According to 74% of companies surveyed, content marketing has increased their marketing leads, both in quantity and quality
Are you creating content that moves people to action? Do you have a distribution network for that content? Whether you’re a business owner or a marketer, chances are, you have the capacity to create some form of content, but you lack a distribution network that helps you build strong, local community connections with that content.
To learn about how our Community Social Networks and Community Content Creators can help you reach the community to build and sustain brand awareness and trust and convert new business, please visit NorthAmericaTalk.
NorthAmericaTalk is a digital media company building and operating Community Social Networks™ . Through our proprietary technology and sales tools, we are disrupting the media landscape, while building a trusted, valuable, local media brand. Today, our media organizations cover an audience of 5,100,000 neighbors in Washington and Oregon State. Our fast-growing, community focused media companies span the Pacific Northwest. We count hundreds of marketers as long-term customers that use our platform to reach their target market, grow their brand, and measure results.