Entering 2023 with a staggering 33% increase in user reach over 2022, NorthAmericaTalk Media Group now reaches 1.1 million unique users per month across their Pacific Northwest media platforms.
This is a massive milestone reached and signifies continued growth in value to our community partners as well as the community members and neighbors we serve who have grown to trust our brand and rely on our publications for actionable information about where they live, play, stay, and travel.
As a Pacific Northwest media group, our publications have become integral connection points for the marketing/advertising arms of some of the most notable businesses and organizations stimulating economic growth and social impact in the communities in which they are rooted and which we serve as an organization.
Greater user reach means greater deliverables for our partners:
- Increases brand visibility and awareness
- Provide opportunities for engagement with target audience
- Help to build a wider customer base and potential customer pool
- Generate leads and drive conversions
- Helps establish thought leadership and industry authority
- Enable targeted advertising to specific audience segments
- Help measure the success and return on investment of marketing campaigns
- Provide an opportunity for customer feedback and market research
- Improve search engine optimization (SEO) and overall online presence
- Support building brand loyalty and advocacy
“Seeing growth at this rate and local audiences across the PNW who are able to better connect with their community on our ‘Open to All’ publications makes the joy even greater for what we do.
“And to be able to amplify the good things our partners are doing through local, positive storytelling … it really doesn’t get much better than that … and I know our partners love the value and the ability to reach an audience receptive for their brand, tied to the local community,” Said Dan Jones, NorthAmericaTalk Media Group CEO.
NorthAmericaTalk is a digital media company building and operating Community Social Networks™ . Through our proprietary technology and sales tools, we are disrupting the media landscape, while building a trusted, valuable, local media brand. Today, our media organizations cover an audience of 5,100,000 neighbors in Washington and Oregon State. Our fast-growing, community focused media companies span the Pacific Northwest. We count hundreds of marketers as long-term customers that use our platform to reach their target market, grow their brand, and measure results.