“I don’t know what to put on my Facebook page!”
We hear this comment frequently from small business owners. The leader is intrinsically aware that it’s critical for her business to have a social media presence. Yet, at the same time, it’s a daunting task to create content while also focusing on running a business. The issue is compounded by many business owners that don’t want to “sell” on Facebook or bombard followers with ads and special deals.
NorthAmericaTalk is a solution. Here is how our Integrated Branding Platform benefits your customers:
- Content is created by professional writers, sharing positive stories about your community.
- Publish stories on “YourTownTalk” – our technology solution implemented in your town.
- Share articles through your distribution network, including email lists, Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites. Send the message “feel free to post and share this content.”
- Customers, readers, and community partners post and share content through their distribution networks, thus increasing the reach of the article.
- And while you are pushing content around your community, search engines are picking up the article’s key words to draw more viewers to your page.
Readers are hungry for positive content about their communities. Instead of pushing news that can be read anywhere online, readers are receiving unique, fresh information about their town. Slide into a niche not covered by traditional news outlets and tell the stories about people, businesses, and organizations doing good things in your town.