In Fall 2010, NorthAmericaTalk started ThurstonTalk.com. The site operates in Olympia, Washington – the state capital with a general population of around 250,000 residents and competes with a local newspaper as well as a few ‘buy local’ campaigns for advertising dollars.
Using a proven business model and solid foundation, a NorthAmericaTalk site provides a quick start-up. Capitalize on the information gathered by ThurstonTalk.com leaders to create a successful business.
NorthAmericaTalk will teach you about:
- How to attract advertisers.
- Methods for gathering viewers.
- Ways that businesses can use your site.
- Successful sponsorship campaigns.
- Maximizing social media posts.
- Creating branding solutions for local businesses.
- Maintaining a platform focused solely on positive stories.
- Partnering with other community groups.
- Staying true to your mission of positive content.